Our newest Lash Artist Melissa is now offering an introductory special for a full set of Classic lash extensions. Come in and say hi!
Swoon Lashes is your go to place for eyelash extensions that are meticulously applied in a professional manner to ensure a natural look and feel while keeping the integrity of your natural lash. Whether you're looking for a soft mascara look, a come hither glam look or somewhere in between, we have the lashes for you.
Swoon Lashes was founded by Alisa who is the owner/operator and also a lash artist at Swoon. Alisa has gained a loyal folllowing and excellent reputation in the South Bay due to her attention to detail and care for her clients natural lashes. With the overwhelming demand for her services came the need to expand her business into a new location and build a team of lash professionals who are just as detail orientated and meticulous about their work as she is.
At Swoon Lashes you can be assured that you will recieve the best application of lash extensions available.
WE ALSO OFFER COSMETIC TATTOOS! Also known as permanent makeup. Click the button below for more information.
What you need to know about lash extensions:
- Lash extensions will not damage your natural lashes when applied properly.
- We strive to maintain the integrity of your natural lashes. Faux lashes should not be a "one-size" fits all. We take into consideration the weight, length and thickness of both your natural lash and the faux lash to ensure proper application and health of your lashes.
- Eyelash extensions should only be applied by a certified and licensed cosmetologist or aesthetician.
- Maintaining your new lashes every 2-4 weeks will ensure beautiful long lasting results.
- A full set of lash extensions can take anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours to apply. Fills can take between 45 and 75 minutes to apply.
- Eyelash extensions are applied with a safe professional grade glue that is waterproof and especially made for use around the eyes that will never touch your skin.
- A " Lash Care" sheet will be given to you at your appointment to ensure proper aftercare of your new lashes.
- Your lash appointment will be peaceful and relaxing. You may even fall asleep!
- Please come to your appointment ready to relax, with clean makeup free, ready to lash eyelashes. Contacts will need to be removed prior to service.
LASH EXTENSION PRICES
Classic Set - $165 (w/Alisa $190)
The original in eyelash extensions. Faux mink lashes are applied to your natural lashes 1:1 creating a "really great mascara" look.
- 2-3 week fill $65
- 4-5 week fill $85
- Fill from other salon $95 (w/Alisa $110) - please book this fill if you're coming to us from another lash salon. Other salons may not use the same high quality of product or application as we do and more time may be needed to ensure a perfect application.
Volume Set- $210 * Mega Volume - $240
The latest advance technique in the eyelash world. Faux mink lashes are applied 2-4:1 using thinner diameter lash extensions to create a more voluminous look. Mega Volume lashes are applied 4-6:1 creating the ultimate volume.
- 2-3 week fill $85 * Mega $95
- 4-5 week fill $105 * Mega $115
- Fill from other salon $120 - please book this fill if you're coming to us from another lash salon. Other salons may not use the same high quality of product or application as we do and more time may be needed to ensure a perfect application.
Hybrid Set - $180 (w/Alisa $210)
A mixture of Classic and Volume to create a fuller set for those with a thinner natural lash line or for those wanting a denser Classic set.
- 2-3 week fill $75
- 4-5 week fill $95
- Fill from other salon $105 (w/Alisa $125) - please book this fill if you're coming to us from another lash salon. Other salons may not use the same high quality of product or application as we do and more time may be needed to ensure a perfect application
* Fills after 5 weeks will be considered a new set.
Lash Removal ~ $30
Removal of old lashes
Lashes - Before & After Photos
Click to view